There are always a handful of items you'll inevitably forget when you pack for any trip. While your hotel may have a hairdryer in the bathroom but it definitely won't have your favourite shampoo. We, at Headmasters Jalandhar, Bridal & Makeover salon in Jalandhar, would like to help you with a friendly reminder about the necessary items that you must keep in mind besides your clothes and footwear.
1. A travel kit to place your entire makeup/toiletries. A pouch that contains pint-sized bottles of soap, body lotion, shower gel, shampoo, and conditioner to last the length of your trip and can be discarded when you are done.
2. Face sunscreen is a carry-on essential for any kind of vocation. Charged with SPF and long hour protection, a sunblock is perfect if you're going on an outdoorsy adventure.
3. An all-in-one BB cream saves you time, space, and money. Go for a multitasking skincare formula that ensures you are not weighed down by several cosmetics.
4. A multipurpose skincare moisturizer with SPF sun protection limits the secretion of oil from your body and leaves your skin with a smooth, non-greasy glow. It is light on the suitcase and the skin as well.
5. Swap your lipstick with a lip balm that moisturizes and protects your lips at the same time. Prefer a lip balm with SPF, that won't burn the delicate skin on your lips after an afternoon in the sun. Additionally, the sheer pop of colour can be just a swipe away and you can go about your day.
6. Cleansers and makeup removers that you can use while on the go can freshen up your face. These are especially handy after a long flight or a train ride.
Don't forget to take care of your skin while travelling. Headmasters Jalandhar, Body Spa Service Jalandhar, believes packing just a few essential products can make a big difference.